CALL FOR QUOTATIONS
RAMADAN 2022 FOOD HAMPER SUPPLY
ISLAMIC RELIEF SOUTH AFRICA
DURBAN SOUTH AFRICA
Islamic Relief South Africa (IRSA) is an independently registered NGO and NPC, affiliated to Islamic Relief Worldwide (IRW), the world’s largest independent Muslim humanitarian organisation, founded in the UK in 1984.
Islamic Relief’s mission is to help the poor and those in need regardless of race, ethnicity, political affiliation, gender or belief to live sustainable, self-reliant lives within safe and caring communities.
We implement seasonal campaigns such as Ramadan food hamper distributions in areas where we are already implementing programmes that support orphans and other vulnerable children, women as well as families that are affected by HIV/AIDS and forced migration. The expected impact for this program is that families who would normally have little or no food will be able to enjoy wholesome nutritious meals during the month of Ramadan.
Islamic Relief South Africa is soliciting for services of a supplier/wholesaler with the capacity to preferably pack and deliver food hampers for the project. An estimated 1500 food parcels are required for our Durban regional office. Please note that quantities can be adjusted if more donations are received at a later stage of project implementation.
Below is the description of food items required hampers:
|1||1litre||Long Life Milk|
– The quoted prices must include delivery costs to pre-determined storage or distribution sites in Durban, South Africa;
– The quoted prices must include cost of packing the food hampers in branded packaging that will be provided by IRSA;
– Quoted amounts must indicate whether prices are inclusive of VAT;
– Submitted quotation per hamper should be on official Supplier paperwork
– Supplier should be VAT registered;
– Quoted currencies should be in South African Rand.
We call for potential suppliers to submit hard copy Tender Applications via registered mail or hand delivered on or by 28th February 2022 at 12h00 (SA Time)