Thank you for purchasing your ticket to attend our screening at Dawn Mountains. We appreciate your support towards our mission of providing relief to the people of Gaza.
We are looking forward to seeing you on Sunday 15 March.
Just a few things to remember for Sunday:
- Bring along your picnic blanket and sunblock.
- Food will be available for purchase. From boerewors to akhni, and dessert, we have it all. No food will be allowed into the venue.
- Salaah facilities will be available.
- You will be allowed to bring your camping chairs, however kindly set it up at the back, so that you do not block the view of those sitting behind you.
- No setting up of gazebos, tents, or umbrellas will be allowed at the venue.
- Kids under 12 are free with the limitation of one child per ticket bought.
- Gates open at 10am.
- There will be Nasheed groups keeping you entertained prior to the screening.
- We will also have a kiddies corner with the following activities: (At no additional cost)
- Jumping castle
- Soft play sets
- Hop scotch
- Face paint
- Arts & Craft
- Puzzle building
If you need assistance with directions click here.
See you there!