“And whoever saves one life it would be as if he saved all of mankind” – (Qur’an 5:32)
Islamic Relief is encouraging all local communities to take extra care during this period and follow their governments’ official medical advice.
- Washing hands regularly and thoroughly with soap or sanitiser
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Wearing a facemask when in public
- Maintaining social distancing of 1 metre between you and others
- Covering one’s mouth and nose with a tissue or sleeve when coughing or sneezing
- Putting used tissues in the bin and washing hands immediately
- Avoiding close contact with people who are unwell.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.