Executive support to the CEO:
- Manage and act proactively in relation to the overall administrative, secretarial and support workload to make sure that the CEO is able deliver the organisation’s strategic plan effectively and efficiently.
- Take charge and maintain the CEO’s office, facilities, equipment, filing, storageand archiving.
- Act as the first point of contact for the CEO addressing queries in a polite and courteous manner, as representative of the CEO.
- Manage the CEO’s diary and arrange meetings accordingly for external and internal members.
- Brief the CEO on deadlines, meetings, priorities, tasks and work commitments.
- Develop a high level of awareness and understanding of the CEO’s workload and actions and ensure that he is prepared for meetings by identifying all the related documents, reports, briefing notes etc well in advance.
- Accompany the CEO at meetings when required.
- Follow-up on returnables (reports, feedback and other commitments) from HOD’s,managers and direct reports to CEO.
- Take minutes for meetings and discussions and ensure action points are followed up.