CALL FOR QUOTATIONS
RAMADAN 2023 FOOD PACK SUPPLY ISLAMIC RELIEF SOUTH AFRICA FOR CAPE TOWN SOUTH AFRICA
RAMADAN 2023 FOOD PACK SUPPLY ISLAMIC RELIEF SOUTH AFRICA FOR DURBAN SOUTH AFRICA
RAMADAN 2023 FOOD PACK SUPPLY ISLAMIC RELIEF SOUTH AFRICA FOR JOHANNESBURG SOUTH AFRICA
ABOUT ISLAMIC RELIEF
Islamic Relief South Africa (IRSA) NPC is an independently registered NGO and PBO. Its mission is to help the poor and those in need regardless of race, ethnicity or political affiliation, to live sustainable, self-reliant lives within safe and caring communities.
IRSA implements a food pack distribution program that supports vulnerable families during the Holy month of Ramadan. The objective of the program is to provide food assistance to people in need, particularly those who are suffering from hunger and malnutrition due to disasters, poverty, or other circumstances. The programs is designed to provide people with the nutrients they need to help prevent or mitigate the negative health effects of malnutrition and to enjoy wholesome nutritious meals during the month of Ramadan.
Our food distribution programs typically target the most vulnerable people living in specific areas, such as orphans and vulnerable children, female headed households, the elderly, or people with disabilities.
CALL FOR TENDER
Islamic Relief South Africa is seeking a reliable supplier of food packs to distribute to those in need during the holy month of Ramadan. The food pack contents are listed in the Call for Tenders documents and include a variety of non-perishable, culturally appropriate items and other staple foods.
We are looking for a supplier who can provide high-quality food items at competitive prices according to a specified delivery schedule and is able to meet the following requirements:
- Experience supplying food for large-scale distribution
- Ability to deliver food packs to various locations as specified
- Ability to meet the volume and timing requirements of the project
- Commitment to ethical business practices
Should you be interested in this opportunity, please provide the following information in your response:
- A quotation for the food list items as per the specified list on the Call for Tenders Document.
- The completed IRSA Ramadan tender document
- A copy of your company registration documents to confirm registration in the Republic of South Africa
- A valid SARS Tax-Clearance Certificate
- Any additional information that may be requested by IRSA
We look forward to receiving your response and discussing this opportunity further.
Telephone Number: +27 21 696 0145 Email: Tenders@islamic-relief.org.za